8 tips and tricks for blow-drying
Do you remember the glow in your hair after your stylist blow-dried it? Blow-drying results at home are not always that good.
Here are the 8 tips and tricks for blow-drying at home to make your hair healthy and shine.
1. If at all possible, don't use the high heat settings of your blow-dryer. The air stream should feel comfortable on the back of your hand.
2. Keep the hair dryer more than 8 inches away from your hair.
3. Blow-dry every individual hair strand from the roots to the ends.
4. You should keep the blow-dryer moving constantly to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot.
5. Whenever you must speed up drying your hair use a higher setting for the air stream, not for the heat.
6. Try not to blow-dry your hair immediately after shampooing. You should allow your hair to first dry for 15 minutes under a towel. This saves effort and also cuts down on the hair exposure to the blow-dryer.
7. The diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer spreads out a more even air stream. This also prevents exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat.
8. Once you are done blow-drying your hair, briefly apply a stream of cool air. This cooling step gives your hair more elasticity.
Here I recommend you the F3800B hair dryer from FBT, gives your salon efforts when you are blowing your hair at home.